We’d love to see you lay down roots right here in Minnesota. In fact, we can help with that.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Purchase or refinance your Minnesota dream home
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, and investment properties
- No prepayment penalty
- Wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Wide range of financing programs available
- Helpful loan advisors with knowledge of the Minneapolis-area real estate market
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decisions made here in the Minneapolis area
- Attentive, friendly service throughout the process
Our Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) offers an initial interest rate and monthly payment that is typically lower than a fixed rate loan. Many choose this product to keep their mortgage payments at a minimum during the early years of the loan. Interest rates and payments are fixed for an initial period of time.
Interim Construction & Permanent Mortgage
Our Interim Construction and Permanent Mortgage is a program that our customers can use to build and permanently finance their home.
Investment Property Mortgage
Our Investment Property Mortgage is for 1 to 4 unit investment properties. This product extends flexible financing options to qualified investment-oriented borrowers.
Home Equity Loan & Line of Credit
Our Home Equity Loan allows you to use the equity in your home for home improvements, to consolidate debt, for emergencies, or other purchases. This is a fixed rate loan that guarantees your rate will remain constant throughout the life of the loan.
Our Home Equity Line of Credit allows you the flexibility of having funds available to you when you need it. Your line is accessible through traditional checks. A home equity line is a form of revolving credit in which your home serves as collateral. As you repay your principal, that money becomes available to you over and over again.
10 Year Balloon/30 Year Amortization
The 10 Year Balloon Mortgage has fixed monthly payments for the first 10 years of the loan. Full refinancing or modification is available prior to maturity, to take effect at the beginning of the 11th year. This product provides consumers with another option and often works well for individuals who may not be in their homes for more than 10 years. Contact a mortgage lender for maximum loan information. Visit CIB Mortgage Connect forrate information.