People make the difference at Citizens Independent Bank! Our average length of service is close to 11 years. The reason? Our employees all embrace the core values of the bank: Honesty & Integrity • Community Social Responsibility • Exceptional Customer Service • Employee Growth • Financial Strength.
- We put people first. Our clients, our employees, our families, our communities.
- We want employees to have work that is rewarding and challenging.
- We support a work-life balance.
- We look to promote from within.
- We support ongoing employee education.
- We offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, LTD and STD, and PTO.
- We have convenient locations in St. Louis Park, Robbinsdale, Hopkins, and Plymouth.
- We have a long history – 70 years and going strong!
- We participate in fun community activities.
- We want YOU to be part of the CIB team!
Our communities benefit from our employees, too. With many opportunities for volunteering, we hire the best to continue our core value of demonstrating social responsibility to the communities we serve. Join us to enrich your career and your community!
We take care of our people. Whether you are beginning your career or you are an expert in your field, our benefits package is one of the most competitive in the Twin Cities. Our Group Insurance options include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, and short and long-term disability. We also offer a generous 401(k) match.
To apply online, click the Apply Now link at the end of job posting.
Loan Operations Specialist
Position: Loan Operations Specialist
Location: St. Louis Park
The Loan Operations Specialist is responsible for various activities relating to the processing, servicing, and administration of loans for all branch locations. Verify and ensure that loans are being properly documented in accordance to compliance and applicable laws, regulations, and Bank Policy. Provide support and assistance to meet the needs of the external and internal customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare accurate loan documents utilizing the 20/20 and Laser Pro software for Commercial, Commercial Real Estate, Construction, and Consumer loans
- Prepare and process renewals and extensions as requested
- Preview documentation prior to loan closing to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Obtain documentation necessary to perfect a lien, clear a real estate title, file a lien, or any other documentation requirements necessary to facilitate a loan closing
- Review loan after interfacing with the 20/20 system to ensure documentation accuracy
- Ensure loan documentation is delivered to and received from lenders in a timely manner
- Provide support and assistance to external and internal customers
- Assist with daily reconcilement of loan applications
- Review and distribute various reports in a timely manner
- Review and process all loan payments for the St. Louis Park branch
- Process all loan and overdraft protection maintenance as requested and review previous day daily work for accuracy
- Review and process paid off or renewed promissory notes and lien cards
- Prepare and process monthly remittance payments for Participations
- Prepare and process Freddie Mac loans for delivery
- Process loan payoff payments for Freddie Mac, Residential Real Estate, Charge offs, Nonaccruals, and Participations
- Maintain general knowledge of Commercial, Commercial Real Estate, and Consumer loan products
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of Bank's Loan Policy and Credit Administration Procedures and perform all responsibilities according to these guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides back up to department manager as needed
- Four or more years of banking experience
- Prefer college degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of loan documentation preferred
- Experience with Jack Henry 20/20 and Laster Pro helpful
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and status as a protected veteran.