If affordability is a concern, or you may not qualify for a traditional loan, this is the way to go — especially if you’re a new business.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- Wide range of SBA loan programs available:
- 7(a) Loans
- 7(a) Small Loans
- 504 Loans
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Local decisions made here in the Minneapolis area
- Attentive, friendly service throughout the process
Citizens Independent Bank is a Delegated SBA Lender. For detailed descriptions of the programs available, please visit the SBA website or call our Business Banking team at 952-915-8532.
An additional resource for business information can be found through Minnesota Small Business Development Centers.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.