If affordability is a concern, or you may not qualify for a traditional loan, this is the way to go — especially if you’re a new business.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- Wide range of SBA loan programs available:
- 7(a) Loans
- 7(a) Small Loans
- 504 Loans
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Local decisions made here in the Minneapolis area
- Attentive, friendly service throughout the process
Citizens Independent Bank is a Delegated SBA Lender. For detailed descriptions of the programs available, please visit the SBA website or call our SBA Specialist, Susan, at 763-302-3212.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.