September is Community Impact Month! Started by the Minnesota Bankers Association, CIB is excited to have a month dedicated to employee volunteer projects and serving our communities.
Calendar of Events:
All Month: CIB Beautification Project
CIB staff will be planting trees, planting perennial flowers, and picking up litter throughout the communities they live in and serve.
Stop by CIB-SLP from 3:30-6pm and get your flu shot from Cub Pharmacy!
- Register online and receive a 10% off coupon for your next Cub trip. Coupon will be distributed after appointment.
- Print and complete the Constent Form to save time.
- Read Cub Pharmacy's enhanced immunization clinic procedures.
- Event will follow social distancing guidelines.
September 14-18: Packing Matter Boxes
CIB staff will assemble 200 healthy snack packs to help address food insecurity in our community.
12-1:30pm - Join CIB’s first Customer Appreciation Virtual Bingo!
- Email address and internet access required to play.
- Limited seats - register below to save your spot.
- Chance to win gift cards to local businesses.
September 24: Blood Drive
Help save a life by donating blood with Memorial Blood Center, 9am-2pm at CIB-St Louis Park.
- All blood types are needed - especially O negative (O-) and O positive (O+).
- Schedule a donation appointment to save time and reserve your spot. Walk-ins also welcome.
- The blood mobile will be located in CIB's parking lot.
- Learn more about how Memorial Blood Centers is keeping its donors and staff safe amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Event will follow social distancing guidelines.