Citizens Independent Bank Community Foundation
In ways big and small, Citizens Independent Bank has been making a difference in our communities since we opened for business in 1950.
We have a longstanding tradition of giving, either financially, through sponsorships and partnerships, or through the giving of our time. It is our privilege to be part of a number of efforts that make our communities better places to live and work.
The Citizens Independent Bank Community Foundation provides financial support through charitable donations to non-profit organizations throughout our service area that help create and sustain healthy communities.
Consideration through the Citizens Independent Bank Community Foundation will be given to requests that:
- Focus on strategies that respond effectively to community needs, with an emphasis on those within our service area.
- Benefit the areas of education, housing, culture, or health concerns.
- Encourage youth development through the strengthening of education.
- Support human services needs, particularly those relating to children and families that encourage self-sufficiency and provide opportunities for the economically disadvantaged.
To contact us regarding your organization, click here.
The Core Values That Guide Our Business:
- Maintain customer trust by never compromising our honesty or integrity
- Demonstrate social responsibility to our communities
- Build and maintain close customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Encourage the personal and professional growth of each employee
- Grow a strong financial base for ourselves and those we serve