Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Make your money work for you – invest in a CD. CIB offers a variety of rates and terms to help you start saving for your future. The rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are effective as of December 14, 2018 and are subject to change at the bank’s discretion.
Apply Now (Personal CDs only)
For more information on opening a Business CD, contact a banker.
- Variable terms ranging from 91 days to 60 months
- Minimum balances as low as $500
- Offers higher interest rates than other savings products*
- Flexible payout options: add to the balance of your current certificate, transfer to another CIB account or mailed to you via check
|Account Type||Minimum to Open||Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|11 Month Special - Compounded Monthly||$2,500||0.40%||0.40%|
|18 Month Special - Compounded Quarterly||$5,000||2.53%||2.55%|
|39 Month Special - Compounded Quarterly||$10,000||2.72%||2.75%|
|Four Year - Compounded Quarterly||$500||1.30%||1.31%|
|Five Year - Compounded Quarterly||$500||1.70%||1.71%|
*Interest rates on all interest-bearing accounts are determined by the bank and may be adjusted at the bank’s discretion. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after the account is opened.
- Minimum deposit and method of compounding may vary on the certificates.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Certificates automatically renew upon maturity.