As a valued customer, you’ll enjoy waived fees for many banking services as well as competitive, tiered interest earnings.1
- Competitive, Tiered Interest1
- Surcharge-Free ATM Access
- Discounts on Loans
- Free Digital Banking7
CIB Exclusive Features & Benefits
- Checking with special benefits that earns competitive, tiered interest1
- $19.95 monthly service charge
- Fee waived if one of the following applies:
- $30,000 combined minimum deposit and/or outstanding loan balances2; or
- $7,000 minimum daily balance
- Waived bank fees for:
- Text/email account alerts7
- Discount on loans with automatic debit
- Person-to-Person (P2P) payments available
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free eStatements (or paper statements) with images
- Free digital banking, including mobile banking and digital wallet7
- Safe deposit box included for first year only (5” x 3”, one per account)8
- Free telephone banking (TeleBANK)
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
1Interest rates on all interest-bearing accounts are determined by the bank and may be adjusted at the bank's discretion. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
2To calculate the combined balance we take the lowest daily balance(s) in your checking and/or savings accounts during the statement cycle plus the balance(s) of your CDs and/or loans on the day your statement prints.
3A $9 transfer fee applies, limited to 6 transfers per month.
4ATM owner may assess fees.
5$30 annual fee. Based on credit approval. 18.00% Annual Percentage Rate. Minimum monthly payment of 5% of outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater.
6One box of Specialty Lemon Checks per calendar year.
7Your mobile carrier's text messaging and internet charges may apply.
8First-time CIB box holder. May upgrade to a larger box and pay the difference. A non-refundable lock transfer fee of $3 is required for all new rentals. There is a $250 drilling fee due to lost keys. A 10% charge is assessed on past due payments. Contents of safe deposit boxes are not FDIC insured.