Earn competitive interest while enjoying the convenience of free digital banking services and surcharge-free ATMs.
- Competitive Interest1
- Surcharge-Free ATM Access
- Discounts on Loans
- Free Digital Banking3
CIB Exclusive Features & Benefits
- Checking that earns competitive interest1
- $11.95 monthly service charge
- Fee waived if one of the following applies:
- 15+ debit card transactions2per statement cycle; or
- $1,000 minimum daily balance; or
- An account holder is 62 years of age or over
- Text/email account alerts3
- Discount on loans with automatic debit
- Person-to-Person (P2P) payments available
- Overdraft protection available:
- Automatically transfer funds from savings to cover overdrafts4
- Convenience credit5 line of credit (subject to approval)
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free eStatements with images6, 7
- Free digital banking, including mobile banking and digital wallet3
- Safe deposit box included for first year only (5” x 3”, 1 per account)8
- Free telephone banking (TeleBANK)
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
1Interest rates on all interest-bearing accounts are determined by the bank and may be adjusted at the bank's discretion. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
2Posted debit card purchases only. ATM transactions excluded.
3Your mobile carrier's text messaging and internet charges may apply.
4A $9 transfer fee applies, limited to 6 transfers per month.
5$30 annual fee. Based on credit approval. 18.00% Annual Percentage Rate. Minimum monthly payment of 5% of outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater.
6Must self-enroll in eStatements within 30 days to avoid the paper statement fee.
7Monthly paper statement fee $1.95/month; monthly images fee an additional $2.95/month.
8First-time CIB box holder. May upgrade to a larger box and pay the difference. A non-refundable lock transfer fee of $3 is required for all new rentals. There is a $250 drilling fee due to lost keys. A 10% charge is assessed on past due payments. Contents of safe deposit boxes are not FDIC insured.