Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Make your money work for you – invest in a CD. CIB offers a variety of rates and terms to help you start saving for your future. The rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are effective as of September 1, 2014 and are subject to change at the bank’s discretion. For more information about this product click here to inquire now or contact us directly.
- Variable terms ranging from 91 days to 60 months
- Minimum balances as low as $500
- Offers higher interest rates than other savings products*
- Flexible payout options: add to the balance of your current certificate, transfer to another CIB account or mailed to you via check
|Account Type||Minimum to Open||Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|One Year - Compounded Quarterly||$500||0.20%||0.20%|
|15 Month Special - Compounded Quarterly||$2,000||0.25%||0.25%|
|30 Month Trade-A-Rate - Compounded Quarterly||$2,000||0.65%||0.65%|
|Four Year - Compounded Quarterly||$500||1.10%||1.10%|
|Five Year - Compounded Quarterly||$500||1.20%||1.21%|
*Interest rates on all interest-bearing accounts are determined by the bank and may be adjusted at the bank’s discretion.
- A penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after the account is opened.
- Minimum deposit and method of compounding may vary on the certificates.
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Certificates automatically renew upon maturity.