As a community bank, we feel a special kinship with our local non-profits. That’s why we designed an account just for them.
- Competitive Interest1
- 150 Free Items Per Statement Cycle3
- Free Digital Banking
- Cash Management Services Available
- Ideal for non-profit organizations
- Earns competitive interest1
- $500 minimum balance2
- $10 monthly service fee (waived with average collected balance of $500 or more)
- No fee for a combination of 150 debits, credits or deposited items3
- Choice of free eStatements4 with images or $1.95/month paper statements
- Additional $2.95/month for check images.
- There is a charge for the use of uncollected funds: Prime +4%
- Free Business Debit Card
- Free Business Digital Banking, including online banking5
- Free Safe Deposit Box for 1 year (5” x 3”, 1 per account)
- Free Telephone Banking (TeleBANK)
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Cash Management services available
- Bill Pay available for a low monthly fee6
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Ensure you have everything you need to open your account with our Business Account Document Checklist.
1Interest rates on all interest-bearing accounts are determined by the bank and may be adjusted at the bank's discretion. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
2If the account falls below $500 during the month, the monthly service fee of $10 is applied.
320¢ per debit, credit or deposited item over 150.
4Must self-enroll in eStatements within 30 days to avoid paper statement fee.
5Mobile carrier charges may apply.
6Customers with personal or business checking accounts are eligible to enroll in bill pay. You must be enrolled in online banking. Business customers pay a monthly fee of $9.95 which includes 20 transactions per cycle (40¢ per each additional transaction).