Our Lobbies are Open!
Welcome Back, We've Missed You
We want to stress that the health and safety of our customers and employees remains a top priority. Following CDC guidelines, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. If you are wearing a mask, we may ask you to briefly lower it for identification purposes.
Keeping Everyone Safe
All locations are open regular hours. Visit our Locations & Hours page for information specific to your branch.
Are CIB branches open?
All lobbies were re-opened as of September 21, 2020. All locations are open regular hours. Visit our Locations & Hours page for information specific to your branch.
What changes can I expect inside the bank?
Our lobbies have re-opened as of September 21, 2020.
- Appointments: Appointments are not required to meet with a banker, but are encouraged. Each branch has a meeting desk that is sanitized prior to each appointment and again after the appointment concludes.
- Masks: Following CDC guidelines, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. If you are wearing a mask, we may ask you to briefly lower it for identification purposes.
- Additional ID Checks: Because some may choose to wear a mask when entering the bank, we will be asking for identification more often to ensure your name matches the name on the account. You may also be asked to briefly lower your mask for identification purposes.
- Social Distancing: Decals on the floor will help you determine appropriate social distancing during your time in the lobby. We will also indicate appropriate distance from our teller windows.
- Shields & Dividers: Plexiglass shields and dividers have been installed at the teller windows and appointment desks.
Do I need to wear a protective mask inside the bank?
Following CDC guidelines, masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals.
Will there be a limit on how many people can be in the lobby?
We are no longer limiting the number of people in the lobby. Appointments may be made in advance to ensure available space at the appointment desk.
How do I schedule an appointment to meet with a banker?
Please contact us at any of the numbers listed below:
St. Louis Park: 952-926-6561
If you are a business customer, you can also contact your Business Banker directly.
What transactions can I complete at the Drive Up?
Most of your banking needs can be taken care of through the Drive Up, including:
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- Check cashing
- Check reorder
- Coin/currency pick up (first lane only)
- Credit card payments
- Loan payments
- Signing of pre-prepared banking documents
BE AWARE OF SCAMS
In addition to your physical well-being, your financial security remains a priority for us. Unfortunately, in any time of crisis, certain individuals will try to take advantage. Current scams include requests for COVID-19 donations, fake testing kits, ability to purchase scarce products, and links to view updated statistics for COVID-19 positive testing. In addition, the normal financial scams are still prevalent. Remember, Citizens Independent Bank will not ask you to provide confidential information such as passwords, PINs or full social security numbers. To remain current on this topic, you can visit the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
*For unvaccinated individuals who do not wish to wear a face covering or social distance, we invite you to conduct your business through the Drive Up, Online/Mobile Banking (Mobile Deposit), ATM, or via TeleBank. We appreciate your cooperation.