We've re-opened our lobbies
Welcome Back, We've Missed You!
As of September 21, all lobbies are open regular hours for routine teller transactions and safe deposit box access. You may schedule an appointment to meet with a banker at any location.
We want to stress that the health and safety of our customers and employees remains a top priority, and we are opening our lobbies for teller transactions in accordance with regulatory requirements, best safety practices, and other considerations.
Keeping Everyone Safe
All CIB drive ups will remain open to service all of your banking needs during the MN Stay at Home time period. The lobbies are open for teller transactions and Safe Deposit Box transactions. For any other service, please call to schedule an appointment to meet with a banker at any location.
|BRANCH||LOBBY||DRIVE UP||DRIVE UP HOURS|
|St Louis Park||Open*||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 9am-12pm|
|Robbinsdale||Open*||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 9am-12pm|
|Hopkins||Open*||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 9am-12pm|
|Plymouth||Open*||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: Closed|
*The lobbies are open for teller transactions and Safe Deposit Box visits only. An appointment is still required to meet with a banker at all locations. If you do not wish to wear a face covering or social distance, we invite you to conduct your business through the Drive Up, Online/Mobile Banking (Mobile Deposit), ATM, or via Telebank. We appreciate your cooperation.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO MANAGE YOUR BANKING NEEDS
- Night depositories at all locations.
- Online and mobile banking for account monitoring, mobile check deposits, paying bills, or transferring funds internally or to other banks. If you are not currently set up for any of these services, now would be the perfect time!
- Our Debit/ATM cards can be used to access cash, make deposits, or to check your balance at CIB's five branch ATMs. Cash is available surcharge free through the MoneyPass Network at over 32,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Our digital wallet capabilities (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay) are a great option for making purchases using your smart phone.
- Telephone Banking: call 952-915-8525 during regular business hours to speak to a banker or 952-925-3344 anytime for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
Are CIB branches open?
As of September 21, 2020, the lobbies are open for teller transactions with additional safety precautions. All Drive Ups will remain open and all locations will accept appointments to meet with a banker. See the Current Hours grid for full list of hours.
What changes can I expect inside the bank?
Our lobbies have re-opened as of September 21, 2020.
- Appointments: An appointment will still be required to meet with a banker. An appointment will not be required to access the teller line or your Safe Deposit Box. We will be limiting the number of people allowed in the lobby. Each branch has a meeting desk that is sanitized prior to each appointment and again after the appointment concludes.
- Masks: Our staff will be wearing protective masks when inside the bank. Customers will also be required to wear a mask when entering the lobby.
- Additional ID Checks: Because of the requirement to wear protective masks when entering the bank, we will be asking for identification more often to ensure your name matches the name on the account. You may also be asked to briefly lower your mask for identification purposes prior to entering the lobby.
- Social Distancing: Decals on the floor will help you determine appropriate social distancing during your time in the lobby. We will also indicate appropriate distance from our teller windows.
- Shields & Dividers: Plexiglass shields and dividers have been installed at the teller windows.
Do I need to wear a protective mask inside the bank?
You can expect all of our staff to wear protective masks while in the bank and we ask all visitors to wear masks as well.
Will there be a limit on how many people can be in the lobby?
We will also limit the number of people who can be inside the lobby at one time. If the bank is at capacity, our greeter will ask you to wait outside or use the Drive Up when possible. Appointments may be made in advance to ensure available space.
How do I schedule an appointment to visit the bank?
Please contact us at any of the numbers listed below:
St. Louis Park: 952-926-6561
If you are a business customer, you can also contact your Business Banker directly.
What transactions can I complete at the Drive Up?
Most of your banking needs can be taken care of through the Drive Up, including:
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- Check cashing
- Check reorder
- Coin/currency pick up (first lane only)
- Credit card payments
- Loan payments
- Signing of pre-prepared banking documents
Our convenient Additional Banking Methods provides alternate ways to complete your banking. Please schedule an appointment for transactions such as large withdrawals, loan applications, or to meet with a banker.
BE AWARE OF SCAMS
In addition to your physical well-being, your financial security remains a priority for us. Unfortunately, in any time of crisis, certain individuals will try to take advantage. Current scams include requests for COVID-19 donations, fake testing kits, ability to purchase scarce products, and links to view updated statistics for COVID-19 positive testing. In addition, the normal financial scams are still prevalent. Remember, Citizens Independent Bank will not ask you to provide confidential information such as passwords, PINs or full social security numbers. To remain current on this topic, you can visit the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
*If you do not wish to wear a face covering or social distance, we invite you to conduct your business through the Drive Up, Online/Mobile Banking (Mobile Deposit), ATM, or via TeleBank. We appreciate your cooperation.