CIB COVID-19 Updates
All CIB drive ups will remain open to service all of your banking needs during the MN Stay at Home time period. Please call to schedule an appointment to meet with a banker or to access your Safe Deposit Box.
|BRANCH||LOBBY||DRIVE UP||DRIVE UP HOURS|
|St Louis Park||Closed as of March 17||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 9am-12pm|
|Robbinsdale||Closed as of March 17||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 9am-12pm|
|Hopkins||Closed as of March 17||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: 9am-12pm|
|Plymouth||Closed as of March 17||Open Regular Hours||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm, Sat: Closed|
Postponed: Shred Day has been rescheduled for Fall 2020.
Current information regarding the Personal Economic Impact Payments
A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
At Citizens Independent Bank, we take the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities very seriously. As your financial partner, we want you to know we are taking every necessary step to continue to provide the service you have come to rely on. In addition, our dedicated Pandemic Team is closely monitoring the ever-evolving COVID-19 news for government recommendations.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19, CIB has implemented the following:
Effective immediately, we are temporarily closing the lobbies of all locations. THE DRIVE UP WILL REMAIN OPEN REGULAR HOURS. To meet with a banker or to access your Safe Deposit Box, please call the appropriate office number listed below.
ADDITIONAL METHODS TO MANAGE YOUR BANKING NEEDS
- Night depositories at all locations.
- Online and mobile banking for account monitoring, mobile check deposits, paying bills, or transferring funds internally or to other banks. If you are not currently set up for any of these services, now would be the perfect time!
- Our Debit/ATM cards can be used to access cash, make deposits or to check your balance at our ATMs. Cash is available surcharge free through the MoneyPass Network at over 32,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Our digital wallet capabilities (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay) are a great option for making purchases using your smart phone.
- Telephone Banking: call 952-915-8525 during regular business hours to speak to a banker or 952-925-3344 anytime for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
As a bank, we are well positioned for times like these. While it may take on different delivery methods, we are ready to continue to provide for all your financial needs, just as we have since 1950.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any of the numbers listed below:
St. Louis Park: 952-926-6561
Customer Service: 952-915-8525
BE AWARE OF SCAMS
In addition to your physical well-being, your financial security remains a priority for us. Unfortunately, in any time of crisis, certain individuals will try to take advantage. Current scams include requests for COVID-19 donations, fake testing kits, ability to purchase scarce products, and links to view updated statistics for COVID-19 positive testing. In addition, the normal financial scams are still prevalent. Remember, Citizens Independent Bank will not ask you to provide confidential information such as passwords, PINs or full social security numbers. To remain current on this topic, you can visit the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Small Business Resources
Frauds and Scams